All original photos belong to Melissa Hamersma Sievers, Sieversma Photography. Linked images as reference will be cited.

Prints of many of these images are for sale.

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Jowling for a bag!

SLR Lounge on Facebook posted a contest to win a Kelley Moore camera bag.

Google search 'jowling'. The trend has its own page. Essentially you try to keep your cheeks loose. Then you shake your head back and forth and have someone snap the camera in a rapid fire fashion. The goal is to capture your face at its peak of the path when you look the most deformed.

Here is the before photo.



I used four different cats. If you look at the orange one, it kind of hissed at me in one image, but my face was not desireable.




So what's the loot at the end? I'm hoping to win this bag
.



It is displayed on the site containing camera gear and baby stuff. I'm sold. My camera will be going everywhere the kid is. :D



So, if you wouldn't mind voting for my entry, please follow the link.

CAST YOUR VOTE HERE!!

You can vote once per day until October 30.

Thank you so much!! If all goes well, I hope to be debating which color to pick! I really appreciate your support!!

No comments:

Post a Comment