All original photos belong to Melissa Hamersma Sievers, Sieversma Photography. Linked images as reference will be cited.

Prints of many of these images are for sale.

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Lunar Eclipse: October 8, 2014

I got up this morning around 4:40a.m. to photograph the eclipse, accompanied by my doggie. :D Fact: Photographing at night/wee hours of the morning is still spooky even if you are in your own yard.
I did a few multiple exposure series so that I could have a background for the moon. This image is a composite of three images above.
As I waited for the eclipse to advance and the moon to cross the sky, I worked with a second camera. I have a Lensbaby fisheye lens that I don't often use. It makes some interesting images.
I hope that the rest of you got to observe the Blood Moon eclipse at some point this morning!! I was glad for clear skies. And, it wasn't as cold as the eclipse was back in March. Have a great day. I need to boogie and get to work!!

No comments:

Post a Comment